[Gambas-user] cerebro:/opt/gambas2/bin# ./gambas2.gambas Gambas 1.9.50 Cannot load class 'ValueBox': Unable to load class file

Lorenzo Tejera fidojones at ...805...
Fri Aug 17 20:51:20 CEST 2007

Well, I used ./configure --prefix=/opt/gambas2

But really I don't know if it was a problem with gcc, because I use debian
unstable. But not problem I used gambas2 packaged from debian now, thanks to
Jose L Redrejo.

Thanks for answer benoit.

lorenzo