[Gambas-user] cerebro:/opt/gambas2/bin# ./gambas2.gambas Gambas 1.9.50 Cannot load class 'ValueBox': Unable to load class file

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 17 16:11:40 CEST 2007

On mercredi 15 août 2007, Lorenzo Tejera wrote:
> I compile gambas as always. I re download the file twice (by the mail says
> some files was missing) and compile it, when I execute I get this
>
> /opt/gambas2/bin# ./gambas2.gambas
> ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'ValueBox': Unable to load class file
>
> Any other files missing?

Please post the full output of your compilation & installation process, with
the options you passed to ./configure. Otherwise I can't guess...

Benoit Minisini