[Gambas-user] This is interesting...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Apr 27 20:47:54 CEST 2007

   I have a shell command that executes ls, nothing too strange about
that. I'm using Process_Read() to fetch the results of the command back
to a string, which is then parsed. Pretty boring stuff here too. The
interesting bit is that sometimes the results of the 'ls' come back from
the Process_Read in  upper case... a definite no-no because, as we all
know, the file names are case-sensitive.
   Only way I have found to successfully get things back to normal (i.e.
returning the mixed case result) is to shut down and restart GAMBAS. Is
this a bug?

Steve.