[Gambas-user] Signal 11 problem..

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Apr 10 20:02:14 CEST 2007

 I have an application which makes use of drag and drop and occasionally
Gambas fails (entire compiled app vanishes from the screen with no error
message) with a signal 11 while performing drag and drop operations. I have
not been able to ascertain any kind of pattern to the failures. The
application might perform wonderfully for three or four drag & drops and
suddenly fail on the initiation of a drag or on the drop event.
  Has anyone else experienced failures of this type when using drag & drop?

I'm using gambas 1.9.47 on FC5 and FC6.

Steve.