[Gambas-user] did you ever .....

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Fri Sep 29 00:30:24 CEST 2006

On Thursday 28 September 2006 23:14, Rob wrote:
> On Thursday 28 September 2006 16:55, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> > did you ever get a stamp at Mc Donalds ?
> > Why not, at the post office I can as much I want ?
> > This kind of question I read to often here .
>
> I'm sorry, Charlie, but I have no idea what you're getting at
> with this metaphor.
>
> Rob

I have a small idea what he mean.

Many times there are questions raised about how-to-do
Can gambas have x, y, z while (you name it) does have.

This could many times answered when reading the home site at sourceforge
Reading the changelog is also informative.
And do not forget the help documentation.
Yes the last one is not complete or does not up to date with the
lateast gambas version.

The most important thing is you can read those stuff, no problem
but understanding is something different, and that puzzles new users
or even the old die hards.

I understand when people complain about it but I confess,
sometimes I do have the same problems with it.
For me it is still expecting some things and behaviours from
the VB time that influence me.

Ron