[Gambas-user] Return values from (PostgreSQL) Database

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Sep 23 16:17:09 CEST 2006

On Saturday 23 September 2006 10:01, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > So until now there is no way to get the (not table) results ;)
> >
> > So: Hello Benoit can you hear us?
> >
> > Bye
> > Rolf
> >

> I'm not sure it is possible in a database-agnostic way, or not... What you get
> by using database command-line tools is not what you get by using the client
> libraries.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

I'm thinking that after a database request send to the server
there is a response interpreted by the gb.db and/or gb.db.mysql library.
Is it not possible to make that response from the server as a property avaliable?

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is
still shrink-wrapped in their warehouse...