[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas 1.9.42 libXrender.la Problem

DivTech linux at ...1581...
Mon Sep 18 14:50:21 CEST 2006

Thanks for the reply Benoit,  I believe the problem was due to me installing
a "cooker" library, when I started with a new mandriva install (not using
cooker) it compiles fine now.  Keep up the good work.

For others looking to compile gambas2 I have put up a list of the Mandriva
2006 libraries
http://www.kewley.name/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=28
HERE  that I installed (Also see the Gambas 2 README file for more info).