[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.42

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 12 19:44:55 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 12:37, rolf wrote:
> Hi Benoit
>
> > This release has many changes in the gb.qt component and gb.settings that
> > will break your projects:
>
> What has happend with the TreeView control?
> In my applicatin a click does not expand the item - the cursor keys must
> been used. The cursor keys only expand an entry, but cannot been used to
> move to the next element.

Do you have more details? A project excerpt for example. Do you use Expand,
Collapse or Select event handlers?

> Did I something wrong or ar there new settings I do not understand or use?
>
> Many thanks for your answer
>
> Rolf
>
> BTW: My problem, to bring an element in the foreground (in front of any
> other element) could not be solved with the raise event. Is there another
> posibility?

Raise() will bring a widget in front of the others, but in the same window. If
you want to display somethings in front of everything on the screen, you have
to create a borderless top-only window.

Benoit Minisini