[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.42

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Tue Sep 12 12:37:49 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit

> This release has many changes in the gb.qt component and gb.settings that
> will break your projects:

What has happend with the TreeView control?
In my applicatin a click does not expand the item - the cursor keys must been
used. The cursor keys only expand an entry, but cannot been used to move to
the next element.

Did I something wrong or ar there new settings I do not understand or use?

Many thanks for your answer

Rolf

BTW: My problem, to bring an element in the foreground (in front of any other
element) could not be solved with the raise event. Is there another
posibility?