[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.42

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Sep 12 12:25:40 CEST 2006

> Hi,
>
> This release has many changes in the gb.qt component and
> gb.settings that will
> break your projects:
>
> * The Dialog.Filter syntax is now the same as the gb.form
> FileChooser control.

I have updated the printing example to include the new format file filter.
This new version has incorporated the additional printing examples.

Could I make two comments about the file filter:

1. The Dialog in the component gb.qt.kde appears to use the old format file
filter. This confused me as the first project I tried to update did not work
with the new format.

2. The help has not been updated to explain the new format:
	gb.qt - has the old format, shown incorrectly
	gb.form - shows nothing
	gb.gtk - shows nothing
	gb.qt.kde - has the old format, shown incorrectly
this makes it difficult to use. It appears the new format is not explained
anywhere.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>