[Gambas-user] Enabling components

Leandro Anthonioz Blanc leandro_anthonioz at ...43...
Thu Sep 7 17:06:44 CEST 2006

Hi, I'm new in Gambas and this is my first message. I compile the last development version (1.9.41) following the instructions. Compilation was succesfull, but many components was disabled. Anybody knows which packages are needed for a completely enabled component installation? (specially gb.qt.kde) I'm using SUSE 10.0 Evaluation Edition. Thank you very much!