[Gambas-user] What do I need to run an application written with Gambas?

Andrea Grandi a.grandi at ...626...
Sun Oct 29 10:47:39 CET 2006

Hi,

the quick answer to my question would be "Install the latest version
of gambas, off course!".
But... is there a way to strip only the runtim from Gambas and
distribute it with my application? For example... I have the latest
development version of gambas (1.9.45) and I create an application.
Now I want to distribute my application to another user. Does the user
need to install Gambas 1.9.45 or does he need only a runtime? How can
I create a runtime package?

Thanks for your reply.

--
Andrea Grandi