[Gambas-user] Changes in LINK

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Sun Oct 29 09:25:34 CET 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> And I don't understand why you are talking about base64 too.

If you are going to use a DB in place of files the problem becomes finding
a clean way to store the data without all the escaping issues involved
with 8-bit data (such as in images, audio, etc).  Base64 is one such
encoding designed to prevent those problems.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher