[Gambas-user] Gambas 1.9.44+ IDE and CVS

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Sat Oct 28 00:53:44 CEST 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:

Currently the IDE does some CVS directory bashing under .gambas when
compiling projects to run the code.  At the minimum it would be nice to
have the IDE detect these diredctories and not to delete them.