[Gambas-user] about Application.Args

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Oct 27 16:30:02 CEST 2006

Hi, Benoit.

In the online help I read:

Application.Args
Returns an array containing the arguments passed to the program by the shell.

I expect this works like bash script, but Application.Args returns even the name of the application,
which in my opinion is not a passed argument.

Application.Args.Count returns number of arguments + 1, because of the application name.
Is it a feature or bug? I think is more logical that arguments don't count the name
of the application.
Anyway, the help should be modified:

Application.Args
Returns an array containing the application name and the arguments passed to the program by the shell.

Best regards,

Stefano Palmeri