[Gambas-user] Inconsistent handling of control names

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Tue Oct 24 05:13:46 CEST 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Ron Onstenk wrote:

> On Monday 23 October 2006 23:21, Rob wrote:
> > And I'd like to be able to have underscores in my control names,
> > since the compiler allows them anyway, they're valid in all the
> > other Gambas identifiers, and they're so common in VB apps ;)
> >
> > Rob
> >

> One vote from me to for the same reason :)

Put my vote in for that too, with the additional reason that they are
frequently used for identifiers in other languages (like
C/C++/Python/Ruby) as well.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher