[Gambas-user] Problem: how to get toolbutton events from dynamic toolbuttons

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Tue Oct 17 20:26:26 CEST 2006

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> What are you talking about ? Nobody before you got this bug... You can put
> what you want in a HBox (I suppose you are wanted to say HBox instead of
> HBar, which does not exist). Look at the IDE source code, you will see many
> toolbars full of ToolButtons.

How do you create a form based on anything other than the form class in
the From designer?  Or in the Form designer create a ToolButton with a
parent anything other than the Form itself?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher