[Gambas-user] Problem: how to get toolbutton events from dynamic toolbuttons

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 17 19:02:08 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 17:13, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> My Form defines an HBar object (on the form via the designer)
>
> However the ToolButton items have to be placed in at runtime since
> currently the designer does not allow any object to have a parent other
> than the form itself.

What are you talking about ? Nobody before you got this bug... You can put
what you want in a HBox (I suppose you are wanted to say HBox instead of
HBar, which does not exist). Look at the IDE source code, you will see many
toolbars full of ToolButtons.

Benoit Minisini