[Gambas-user] How to authenticate and switch to root user from within gambas application?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Oct 4 08:03:25 CEST 2006

look at the console example !

you can run a virtual shell and then execute something in it !

maybe it can work ! And you need it as the instance for the program need to
be the same as the su one !

Fabien