[Gambas-user] Special Compilation for archlinux.

Christian E. López Finnberg christian at ...980...
Thu Nov 2 11:01:19 CET 2006

Many tanks. That works ok.

Anyway I use DESTDIR because it is a temporary location (to build the package), the real prefix is /usr. I think it works for you because of the chrooted enviroment.

--
Saludos,

	Christian E. López Finnberg