[Gambas-user] special chars bug solved!

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Wed May 31 11:52:15 CEST 2006

Alle 02:08, mercoledì 31 maggio 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> But I think I found the problem: the Editor by default sets its font to
> "monospace", and I don't know what happens if you do not have "monospace" on
> your system.

Well. I noticed that if I add a line like:

IF Editor1.Font.Name = "monospace" THEN Editor1.Font.Name = "Monospace"

everything works fine.

So I edited "gb.qt/src/ext/gview.cpp" in Gambas2 source, replacing "monospace"
with "Monospace". My default font for Editor control is now "Monospace" and
the bug has definitively gone, but I don't know if it could be a good
definitive solution.
What could happen in all other systems after this hack?

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri