[Gambas-user] Asking about a new Command

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed May 24 18:41:52 CEST 2006

On Wed May 24 2006 03:04, nando wrote:
> I need to wait a small amount of time inside a SUB, but I
> cannot have events processed until the sub is completed.

What do you mean by "not have events processed"? You want the
events to be dropped silently, which could cause any number of
undebuggable problems with your code, or you need Benoit to
implement some kind of cross-toolkit event queueing mechanism
that intercepts events and then dispatches them after the delay?
Because I think that would be a lot harder (and buggier) than
you're imagining.

Rob