[Gambas-user] Asking about a new Command

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Wed May 24 11:27:40 CEST 2006

Have you tried:

	SHELL "sleep 0.5" WAIT

Though I do not want to stop you making a donation to Gambas.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>