[Gambas-user] SDL problems

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed May 24 17:42:59 CEST 2006

A few days ago I changed my SUSE, from 9.3 to 10.1.
Now I have problems compiling the SDL components of Gambas.
Even if I have in my system the SDL packages bundled with Suse 10.1
(SDL, SDL-devel, SDL_image, SDL_mixer, SDL_net, SDL_perl, SDL_ttf) I
just can compile the CDROM SDL components, but during the compilation
the configure script tells me that it cannot compile SDl image, SDL
mixer and SDL opengl components. Here are the errors I get:

---------------------------
"
checking for SDL headers... /usr/include/SDL/
checking for SDL libraries... /usr/lib/
checking for SDL sound headers... no
checking for SDL sound libraries... no
configure: WARNING: *** SDL sound is disabled
checking for SDL 2D image headers... no
checking for SDL 2D image libraries... no
configure: WARNING: *** SDL 2D image is disabled
checking for SDL OpenGL headers... no
checking for SDL OpenGL libraries... /usr/lib/
configure: WARNING: *** SDL OpenGL is disabled
"
I also tried to download and manually install libSDL from sources but I
got same errors.
--
Ciao.
Leo