[Gambas-user] Play a dvd

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Fri May 19 08:36:05 CEST 2006

On Fri, 19 May 2006, Almanova Sistemi wrote:

> I need to play a dvd in gambas with xine.
> I tried with EXEC [ "xine", .... ] and all works fine.
> Now I need to put the xine's output into a container (like drawing area).
> Is possible to do this?
> Tank's
>
> Massimo.

It is possible if xine has an option (like mplayer does) to direct the
video output to a specified window.  Past that use the media player
example to figure out the proper control to use and the correct property
on that control to determine the Window Handle which you would then give
to xine (if it has the option to direct to a specified Window Handle) on
its command line options.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |