[Gambas-user] Problem with printing picture in executable

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Fri May 12 10:32:13 CEST 2006

You have this for the picture path:

	pXmas = Picture["./jingle_bells_01.png"]

If the file "jingle_bells_01.png" in inside the project directory the use
this:

	pXmas = Picture["jingle_bells_01.png"]

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>