[Gambas-user] Problem with printing picture in executable

Brian Edwards briedw02 at ...1366...
Fri May 12 05:40:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am a new Gambas user and have just written a nice Address Book program
to demonstrate the use of databases using SQLite.

It has been quite a learning experience but all is working very nicely
except for one problem. Each year my with and I send dozens of Christmas
Cards and I have included a routine to extract all contacts to whom we
send Christmas Cards and print out labels for with a little picture of
holly an bell in the top right corner.

This works perfectly running the program from the Gambas IDE but fails
when I try to run it as a standalone executable.

I get 13[Null object] failure message.

Note the executable prints out normal labels without the picture.

The picture path is the same as the executable and is ./picture name.

I thought this should work OK as I can open the database using
./databasename.

What am I doing wrong?

The labelPrint() subroutine is attached.

Apart from this I am having great fun.

Brian

--
Brian Edwards