[Gambas-user] inquiry about grouping

Allen Murphy msumurph at ...626...
Thu May 11 14:03:01 CEST 2006

I have used an Object[] array to accomplish something similar to what
you are looking for:

DIM arTextboxes AS Object[]
DIM tempTB as TextBox
DIM i AS Integer

FOR i = 0 TO 99
	tempTB = NEW TextBox AS "txtGroup"
	tempTB.Text = "Textbox number " & Str(i)
	tempTB.ForeColor = Color.Green
	arTextBoxes.Add(tempTB)
NEXT

FOR i = 0 TO 99
	Print arTextBoxes[i].Text
NEXT

I use the array to deal with properties of the text boxes and the name
"txtGroup" to deal with events (LAST returns the object that raised the
event).

Allen