[Gambas-user] Gambas design inteface sugestion

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sat May 6 14:20:48 CEST 2006

On Saturday 06 May 2006 14:05, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:
> On 5/4/06, Lorenzo Tejera <fidojones at ...805...> wrote:
> > One vote form me too, is very useful
> >
> > El Jue, 4 de Mayo de 2006, 22:30, wspinto at ...1405... escribió:
> > > Hi Benoit Minisini!
> > >

> > > One sugestion to gambas form design. The use of arrows keys to move the
> > > controls.

I vote for this also.

> Definitely a must-have. I still find myself trying to nudge controls
> with the arrow keys all the time. A legacy of my VB time, I guess.
> Problem is, I still have to do some VB now and then at work.
I understand this, 'the legacy of my VB time', my problem too. :)

> Regards,
> Joe1962

In the time before the grid is based on half of fontsize you could
use the shift key to move the controls with pixel instead grid size.
Same as VB does.

Personal I like the old way more.
Controls are now flipping sizes during a resize in design time. :(

Ron