[Gambas-user] Re: TextLabel misbehaving inside ScrollView.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 6 08:15:50 CEST 2006

On Saturday 06 May 2006 06:30, Laxminarayan G Kamath A wrote:
> On 05/06/06 07:03, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:
> > The full blown html
> > component is not feasable for this, as it means adding another
> > component and also reduces the possibility if porting to the gtk
> > component later.
>
> Anybody ready to add a gecko component? :-) Is that difficult?

KHTML component was a bit difficult, but not too much. I dont understand how a
HTML component can be made with a TextLabel, that can just display a small
subset of the HTML syntax...

--
Benoit Minisini