[Gambas-user] TextLabel misbehaving inside ScrollView.

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu May 4 11:11:40 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to get a vertically scrollable TextLabel by embedding it
inside a ScrollView, but when I set Textlabel.Autoresize to True, it
becomes wider than the client area of the ScrollView, in fact, wider
than the ScrollView control itself, as I can see if I activate both
scrollbars. It doesn't matter if I set the TextLabel to Expand or not,
nor does it matter which Arrangement I set for the ScrollView. If I
manually set the width to Scroll.ClientWidth, I lose text at the
bottom of the TextLabel. The ScrollView has Expand = True, in case
this has anything to do with it.

This is in Gambas 1.9.29.

Regards,
Joe1962