[Gambas-user] KDE & Gambas executable

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Mon May 1 17:32:54 CEST 2006

I would like to ask why I have problems running Gambas executables on my
Suse 9.3 & KDE 3.5.2

When I write a program with Gambas 2 and I create the executable file
(Project/Create executable), after that if I click on the generated file
from a Konqueror window the program doesn't start (of course, I
specified to open it with gb2x),  But if I open a console and I try to
type the name of the program,  it starts with no problems....
Is there any option to specify from Konqueror to get the Gambas
executable running?

--
Ciao.
Leo