[Gambas-user] 1.9.28 IDE doesn't come up

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 31 15:25:47 CEST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 09:49, Eilert wrote:
> Benoit Minisini schrieb:

> >> Yes and no ;-) Now I can see the tip of the day, but nothing else. When
> >> I close the tip, nothing remains.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Rolf
> >>

> > Strange... YOu will find the non-MDI IDE in the sources if you need. The
> > project name is 'gambas2-old'.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> I've been searching, but I don't find it. Maybe I just don't know how to
> handle your information... :-)

At the place you unpack gambas
<place-28>
app <---
  spec
  src <---
    doc.cgi
    gambas2  <-- renme to 'gambas2-sdi'
    gambas2-old  <-- rename to 'gambas2-mdi'
    gambas2-with-editor
comp
examples

do in direcrtory src a shortlink as: ln -s gambas2-mdi gambas2
do 'make install'
Just did try myself for verify and it worked!

(Maybe a 'make install' in the 'app' directory works too, more quick)