[Gambas-user] Questions about Wiki

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Mar 23 20:44:54 CET 2006

On Thu March 23 2006 14:26, Bertrand-Xavier M. wrote:
> Newcomers and even experienced gambas'ers. Or is the wiki only
> refering to the stable version?

The wiki actually refers to the development version.... the
stable version has a static copy of the wiki in the form of its
help files.

> For example,  to the Open instruction
> (http://64.128.110.55/help/lang/open) Add "Applies to: Gambas
> stable 1.0.11 and anterior versions" Or "Applies to: Gambas
> Development 1.9.24 and above". Just a thought for future
> versions.

I agree that this would be helpful.... MySQL does this on their
documentation site and it's saved me a lot of headaches.  But
since each of us can update the documentation, I think there'll
have to be a note on the wiki editor screen mentioning that
people updating the wiki should do this.

Rob