[Gambas-user] Questions about Wiki

Bertrand-Xavier M. katsancat at ...11...
Thu Mar 23 20:26:56 CET 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 12:46, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Thursday 23 March 2006 10:08, Eilert wrote:
> > - Do you want alterations to be made in the English version first and
> > then translated, i. e. is English the main Wiki language? (This would
> > mean, if I added something to a German page only, this wouldn't make
> > sense, would it?)
>
> Yes. The english section is the reference, so you must add things there
> first.
On this topic, a great addition would be to specify the version of gambas the
doc applies to. Would really help Newcomers and even experienced gambas'ers.
Or is the wiki only refering to the stable version?
For example,  to the Open instruction (http://64.128.110.55/help/lang/open)
Add "Applies to: Gambas stable 1.0.11 and anterior versions"
Or "Applies to: Gambas Development 1.9.24 and above".
Just a thought for future versions.