[Gambas-user] windows and gambas

mike webb mwebb at ...1362...
Fri Mar 17 10:44:18 CET 2006

vnc and gambas seemed to work well for me in the first place, it wasn't
until the user really stated to use it that i saw the problem.  the app
gives the user the opperutinly to write a message, if he does and say he
writes one line, at the end of the line if he presses and holds down the
left arrow button so that he could go back to the beginning of the line,
vnc can't keep up, when he releases the key the cursor keeps going
trying to catch up with him, this confuses and annoys the user.
while this is not enough of a problem to scap the program i doubt i'll
create another "vnc + gambas" program.

spent a few hours yesterday checking out the windows basic field, theirs
just nothing there right now at least nothing that compares to gambas,
if gambas ever does come out for windows i think their exist a void
which it could fill. BTW i have tried compiling gambas with mingw and
gcc, its just not my thing, all those makefiles mean absoutly nothing to me.

think bloodshed c is dead.
haven't tried and don't even know what vmplayer is, will try that next.
if that doesn't work, i guess its back to msaccess :(