[Gambas-user] Form.Width verses Maximized

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Thu Mar 16 22:04:19 CET 2006

It seems I've been implementing the function wrong here:

I've been doing:

myimage = mypicture.picture.image
mypicture.picture = myimage.flip.picture

when what needs to be done is:

myimage = mypicture.picture.image
mypicture.picture = myimage.flip().picture

Just needed the parens in there.

Jeff

--

     .^.