[Gambas-user] Form.Width verses Maximized

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Thu Mar 16 22:01:46 CET 2006

I found a bit if a work-around for this problem.  It seems I need to
pause for about a second before the Form size values will read
correctly.

So I do something like this:

Form.state = 3

wait 1.0