[Gambas-user] gambas and vnc

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Mar 6 01:31:58 CET 2006

On Sat March 4 2006 20:09, Fabricio Santos wrote:
> Another possibility, which in my opinion is a much cleaner
> approach, would be to run a X server on the XP box and then
> use XDMCP to allow the application to be run directly on the
> XP machine.

We've done that before.  Even on a 100 megabit network, this can
get a bit laggy at times compared to VNC; freenx is usually a
lot faster than either one.  But you're right, that applies to
any kind of GUI app, not just Gambas apps.

Rob