[Gambas-user] About workspace v2

Lorenzo fidojones at ...805...
Thu Jun 15 16:54:58 CEST 2006

Ok tabs idea it's not bad. but for example is I decided to make an program like Adobe Photoshop that use MDI and children toolbars; if the tool bars appears as children windows Maximized, where is the MDI?

Or for example, like microsoft word every document have a caption title, close button mazimized, and minimized button and you can order in cascaded windows etc.

There is not posible to mantain a workspace with childern windows? I think a workspace with mazimized tabstrip is a SDI aplication with a Tabstrip, there aren't any diference.

Do you understand me?

regards

lorenzo