[Gambas-user] Problems compiling 1.9.31

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jun 5 21:28:04 CEST 2006

On Sunday 04 June 2006 21:43, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
> Nobody has had same problem?
> I cannot compile gb.crypt component in Gambas 1.9.31 but I compiled it
> with NO problems in 1.9.30 on the _same_ system...

Did you notice that the gb.crypt component found its crypt.h include file
in /usr/local/include/scribus/ ? So I think you don't have the same system as
with 1.9.30...

To prevent gb.crypt to look inside /usr/local/include, you have to specify the
gb.crypt include directory by hand with a configure option:

$ ./configure --with-crypt-includes=/usr/include

Tell me if it works.

Benoit Minisini