[Gambas-user] I found strange behaviour in .31 release.

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Jun 4 15:47:28 CEST 2006

After compile and install of the latest gambas version I found
some strange behaviour in the code editor.

When I select a part of text from top to bottom and use the
right mouse button for 'copy' the marked text is unmarked.
Nothing to copy :) but sometimes marking from bottom to top
it stays marked.
Sometimes a click event looks as interpreted 2 times.
Setting a checkbox is many times direct unset.

The double click on a word to mark, marks and unmarks direct.
If it stays marked the RMB unmarks it many times.
The best marking of text is always from end to begin,
otherwise the RMB unmarks before the popup menu comes up.

I'm afraid the mouse events are changed to much to get
the popup menu working inside the current event.
BTW your tip of using wait was working well :) (as usual).

It does is not the box I use of two, on both I have
the same effects with the mouse.
Only common is both running SuSE 9.2/KDE 3.5.2.
Hardware is different.