[Gambas-user] Offline documentation is out-of-date

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jun 4 13:01:15 CEST 2006

On Saturday 03 June 2006 23:36, Rob Kudla wrote:
> On Sat June 3 2006 16:40, Bertrand-Xavier M. wrote:
> > Hi, I was thinking about some kind of tool to generate
> > documentation directly from code, like doxygen. I think too
> > much.
>
> As far as I know, much of the new Gambas wiki is generated
> directly from the code.  The same was true of the old wiki, but
> we had to do it in a really clunky and slow manner.
>
> I don't know if Benoit's new wiki software has a way to generate
> a static HTML version yet.
>
> Rob

I'm currently trying a recursive wget on your server. It seems to not take a
too long time.

I think you will be able to launch it regularly to get a static version of the
wiki.

I will tell you as soon as I succeed in getting something usable.

Benoit Minisini