[Gambas-user] Offline documentation is out-of-date

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Jun 3 23:36:27 CEST 2006

On Sat June 3 2006 16:40, Bertrand-Xavier M. wrote:
> Hi, I was thinking about some kind of tool to generate
> documentation directly from code, like doxygen. I think too
> much.

As far as I know, much of the new Gambas wiki is generated
directly from the code.  The same was true of the old wiki, but
we had to do it in a really clunky and slow manner.

I don't know if Benoit's new wiki software has a way to generate
a static HTML version yet.

Rob