[Gambas-user] Exposing Properties of a class..

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Sun Jul 30 17:28:40 CEST 2006

   Right On Ron!
   I would never have GUESSED that, I assumed (always a bad thing) that
the declaration of the property was private and the keywords PUBLIC and
PRIVATE were used to expose the functions or subs, which makes sense...
but this works.. I'll have to document this a little better than it is.

   Thank you.
   Steve.