[Gambas-user] Workspace

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sat Jul 29 08:07:44 CEST 2006

What about an option that says it belong to , and here list the forms?
This I think is very confusing, because every form are now main form,
without any titlebar, close button are the mainform, so when I close the
window the program shut down.
Labels and buttons are placed as they should, but because of high resolution
on screen most of the screen are blank. Also not able to use several windows
up at once and arange them.

How would gimp looked like if it was coded with this, no forms to arrange.

Where to get hold of fabien component?

  --
      R. Stormo