[Gambas-user] How do I turn it off!!!

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Fri Jul 28 19:33:58 CEST 2006

On Friday 28 July 2006 00:51, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > that is modal, so you're not exactly escaping from anything, and in the
> > greater context of the IDE pressing Esc to arbitrarily remove the search
> >   toolbar doesn't make much intuitive sense.
>
> I want ESC to be the magic key that cleans the screen :-)

Is this not a dangerous way?
The Esc is (mis)used so many times, not only in or special gambas.

Beside it has a bug. It does not 'cleans the screen' :)

> > Steve :)

The toolbar button is a toggle button I found
Using the CTRL-F to toggle is more easy/logical to me
and the toggle button in the toolbar is working this way.

Less code to find out if the ESC key is used with
Form-Editor/Code-Editor/Console/Search&Replace
or as cancel in etc...

Fighter for 'Freedom to the ESC key'. Big :)

Ron