[Gambas-user] got postgres devel packages

Ramon Orticio rporticio at ...43...
Thu Jul 27 09:22:22 CEST 2006

dear friends,

got the postgresql-devel-7.3.4-3.rhl9.i386.rpm package for redhat 9 http://linux.maruhn.com/sec/postgresql-devel.html and got it running using the
database example in gambas 1.0.16

thanks for the advice.

another problem i have is in using the datareport example. when i try to run it a dioalog box appears stating "The program has stopped unexpectedly by raising signal #11" i send a bug report to gambas at ...1529...,sourceforge.net.  i believe  our friends will have a solution on this  once they have time to attend to it.

thanks again.

ps.

during our software freedom day here in legazpi city, philippines last July 24 i introduced  gambas for two hours  as an open source soffware alternative to microsoft visual basic using the website of gambas as my visual aid.  many students mostly visual basic programmers were amazed of its capability upon seeing the different examples and the source codes.  i hope many will patronize gambas from our place.

ramon