[Gambas-user] First Post & Slider question

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Jul 25 19:23:18 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 14:00, James Hatridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Being my first post I'll introduce myself. I'm Jim, an American living in
> Germany. My wife, Hildegard, is German. We live on a small farm in southern
> Bavaria and I export German postage stamps to the English speaking market,
> US, UK, Canada, etc.
>
> So I've used basic back in the 70's/ 80's, but this is the time I've used a VB
> type basic. Its a bit different than what I remember from the PDP-11/70 I
> learn it on. :)
>
> So, my question! I have a slider that is vertical, it values are 0 to 100. It
> starts at the top with 0, but I want the 100 at the top. Is there a way to
> change this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JIM

Maybe a open door.
You can give the .Min and .Max positive and negative numbers.
For the top -100 and bottom 0 could do the trick
Using the arithmetic with _Slider.Value = 0 - slidervalue_ for set
and _myVal = 0 - Slider.Value_ for read should the work.

Multiply with -1 could also be used :)

Ron