[Gambas-user] First Post & Slider question

James Hatridge James.Hatridge at ...17...
Tue Jul 25 14:00:11 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Being my first post I'll introduce myself. I'm Jim, an American living in
Germany. My wife, Hildegard, is German. We live on a small farm in southern
Bavaria and I export German postage stamps to the English speaking market,
US, UK, Canada, etc.

So I've used basic back in the 70's/ 80's, but this is the time I've used a VB
type basic. Its a bit different than what I remember from the PDP-11/70 I
learn it on. :)

So, my question! I have a slider that is vertical, it values are 0 to 100. It
starts at the top with 0, but I want the 100 at the top. Is there a way to
change this?

Thanks,

JIM
--